Monday, December 5, 2011

Employed!

I am sooo tired, I am about to crash. Anyway, the happy news! I am back in the US and finally employed. All the immigration brouhaha has been dealt with smoothly. Thank God!

My flight landed safely late afternoon yesterday in JFK, and I was out of the apartment early today for my first day of work, jet lagged and all. I probably won't be able to blog again until things get settled. I might have to move before the end of the month. My apartment is in transition-- there are boxes everywhere. Additionally, I have to finish completing all the documents required by the NY Character & Fitness committee for my admission as an attorney. It'll be crazy busy for a while, but I am so glad to have actually rejoined the world of the employed.

No comments:

Post a Comment